Join our team
Backoffice Assistant Trainee
Who we are?
- the only tour operator specialised for destination Slovenia and, from 2020, for Croatia
- we create travel packages for individual travellers B2C and B2B as circle tours, hiking & cycling tailor made tours
- we have direct contracts with tourism suppliers in destinations – boutique middle rate accommodation facilities, transfer companies, experiences, and others
- small, digitally oriented company – we sell online, flexible workflow, the office is less important than well-functioning work processes and technology, therefore, we strive for the best possible work-life balance
- the work vibe is non-hierarchical - everyone's opinion counts, and everyone does their job quite independently when they learn about our values and the way we work; at the same time, we are always available to each other if help is needed
- the team includes Slovenians and Dutch people who live in the Netherlands, Slovenia and Croatia and most of them work remotely; the base is in the Netherlands, where we also need reinforcements
We are looking for a Backoffice Assistant Trainee (Croatian speaking) in our headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands. Trainee will deal with mostly Croatian, but also some Slovenian tourism suppliers; as accommodation facilities, destination management agencies, activity suppliers, transportation companies and others.
What will you do?
The main task: communication with tourism suppliers from Croatia and Slovenia on daily basis, inviting new suppliers and leading them through the onboarding process, data and price list input and editing (offers) in CRM and reservation system.
Additional work tasks:
We always have more work than time, so there will be frequently something extra work and we assign you a task that we see makes sense if;
- you have a sense of visual matters; you may be working on customizing the design of the website for mobile format;
- you like technology; you may get caught up in tasks in CRM and other applications we use, and so on.
What we offer?
- monthly Erasmus remuneration which is, depending on the Erasmus exchange project you apply for, between 400,00 and 800,00 EUR per month
- additional bonus of 200,00 EUR per month plus unlimited use of city transportation card
- training in different points of the procedure between the first contact with a possible local partner to the end offer ready for sales, the business details and psychology of contracting, insight into how travel technologies work, travel business models and marketing
- 28 working hours per week
- start date: January or February 2022
- min period of 6 months with possible extension
- free tour of The Hague
More about you
- You have written and spoken fluency in English and Croatian or Slovene.
- You meet requirements to apply for Erasmus+ or Erasmus For Young Entrepreneurs Program
- You are skilled in MS Office and are digitally skilled.
- You are a relaxed person with strong communication and people skills who is oriented towards start-ups and small creative companies.
- You describe yourself as responsible, independent, and accurate person with desire for new knowledge and experience.
- You are familiar with key tourism concepts and are able to meet agreed deadlines.
Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now with your CV, cover letter and available starting date.